The Support Engineer team will primarily be responsible for assisting our global clients, understanding and analysing our clients’ issues, and then solve the issue using cloud best solutions. Our support team is communicative, problem solver, highly energetic, and self-motivated. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Assisting helpdesk to ensure all cloud based support tickets are solved in a timely manner.
- Provide phone, ticketing, email, team viewer and onsite support to clients.
- Support desktop Windows and MacOS based environments and common software such as Gmail.
- Perform Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and end-point security for internal and external end users.
- Adhere to SLAs agreed with customers.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 2 years experience in the cloud environment.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology major or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Proven understanding and experiences in GCP, AWS, Azure, Email Server, Active Directory, Domain Control, Operating Systems (Office 365, Windows, Linux, etc.).
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org