The Project Engineer team helps to ensure projects run within the timely manner and budget. The Project Engineer team work closely with the whole Cloud team to implement the cloud solutions for our clients. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects.
- Perform day-to-day coordination, liaison, control and supervision of all internal and external parties including project team members, subcontractors, equipment vendors; ensure project/site works delivered according to customer’s expectations.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status and documentation.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 2 years experience in the cloud environment.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology major or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Have an excellent leadership skills, time management, and organizational skills.
- Willing to be located in Bandung.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com