ERP Functional Consultant (NetSuite)
Our ERP Functional Consultant team consists of professionals who expertise in giving solutions to effectively integrate NetSuite technology into the business environment in order to achieve business goals. The ERP Functional Consultant is responsible for analysing and implementing the NetSuite solution to our client’s business needs. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Lead the NetSuite implementation across all functional groups (Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, eCommerce, Fulfillment, etc.) coordinate with IT, and NetSuite consultants for the successful implementation of the core modules.
- Analyze business problems to be solved with automated systems, and lead the execution of projects to successful completion.
- Provides business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective, increase efficiency and meet business and user requirements.
- Provides consultation to functional users in the area of automated systems, and leads cross-functional teams to address business/systems issues and projects.
- Roll out training of users.
Let’s get to know you!
- Extensive experience in ERP software for more than 3 years.
- Experience in ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Good time-management skills, discipline, with a problem-solving attitude.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org