Our E-Commerce team will be working together with the Digital Marketing team to manage the marketplace platforms. This team also handles statistics of purchase, sales, inventory, traffic and marketing share. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfilment
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through and offer code performance
- Monitor and training a team
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 8 years experience in the Marketing, E-commerce, and related field.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge, as this role will work with a variety of tools and processes.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org