Our Data Engineer team has good interpersonal and communication skills to address technical problems early in the process to clearly define problems and expected outcomes to the clients. This position is able to design controlled experiments to determine incremental effects of business initiatives and product improvements. Also to evaluate and build reliable and scalable data infrastructure. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- 1st Tier of Troubleshooting during the Implementation
- Conduct research from which you’ll develop prototypes and Proof of Concept.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 2 years experience in the Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or related field working with Data.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Statistics major or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com