Why spend thousands of dollars for video conferencing systems whereas Google's solution is selling at just SG$1080 (exclude accessories).
The powerful ASUS Chromebox for meetings makes it the perfect solution for businesses, schools or the public sector.
ASUS Chromebox for meetings melds the usability of Hangouts and the collaborative power of G Suite for highly productive high-definition video conferencing. Google’s user-centric approach simplifies things so you can set up meetings in minutes.
- 5th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- HDMI and DisplayPort++
- 4x USB3.0
- Ethernet and built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Automatically switches resolution based on available bandwidth
- Autofocus lens
- Automatic low-light correction
Microphone / Speaker
- Wideband frequency response
- Built-in DSP for speech clarity
- Omni-directional microphone with noise filter
- Mute, end call and volume buttons
- Full QWERTY keypad on rear
- RF based (no line of sight necessary
- Nano-sized USB adapter
Benefits of Chrome for Work
Meetings with anyone
Invite colleagues, customers or partners to join your meeting. All they need is the meeting link.
Easy to deploy and manage
Deploy in minutes and manage devices easily from the web-based Chrome management.
Works with other VC systems
Integrates with Intercall, UberConference and Vidyo to work with existing phone and video conferencing systems.
Meet with colleagues on laptops, tablets, or smartphones using Google Hangouts.
Integrates with G Suite (Google Apps)
Automatically create and join meetings directly from Google Calendar.
Share your screen or presentation without clunky cords. Just type g.co/present into your browser.