Support Engineer, Cloud & Managed Services (Tier 1,2,3)
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Prior experience in helpdesk, managed services environment related.
- Provide phone, ticketing, email and team-viewer support to managed services’ clients.
- Perform remote monitoring of desktops, servers and networks.
- Support desktop Windows & MacOS based environments and common software such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Support mobile iOS and Android based environments.
- Those applying for Tier 1 can have less technical knowledge but should be compensated with a good customer service attitude.
- Those applying for Tier 2 & 3 should have relevant certifications such as MCSE and above.
- Tier 3 engineers should ideally be also able to handle support for server level tasks such as Windows Servers and/or Linux Servers.
- Ready and willing to perform shift work.
- Ability to write and speak well in English.
- Good knowledge of Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and end-point security.
- Those applying for Tier 1 can have less technical knowledge
- Experienced working in SLA based working environment.