Why NetSuite OneWorld?
NetSuite OneWorld addresses the complex multinational and multi-company needs of organisations. It enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up. Business leaders get unprecedented visibility of their business worldwide in real-time, ensuring consistent, compliant management across the organisation, locally and globally. In addition to providing global accounting/ERP solution, NetSuite OneWorld offers global Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e-commerce and Professional Services Automation (PSA) solutions, enabling multinational businesses to align operations across finance, marketing, commerce, sales and service.
NetSuite OneWorld Benefits
- Enables the management of multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities.
- Supports consistent processes across countries.
- Supports global compliance of internal and external processes.
- Provides real-time global business insight.
- Run a complete ERP system in the cloud.
- Consolidate operations and gain real-time financial visibility.
- Run your business from anywhere.
- Multilanguage user-interface that helps bridge communication barriers.
- Provides real-time currency conversion and financial consolidation for all your global operations.
- Provides a built-in tax engine that is configurable to your specific business needs.
Why Work With PointStar for Your NetSuite Integration?PointStar is a Consulting Partner of NetSuite with many successful implementations ranging from traditional Financial Management deployments to the most complex Platform Development and Integration projects. PointStar is the leading NetSuite solution provider in Singapore with a solid working knowledge of financial accounting / ERP and CRM solutions for small to mid-market and enterprise customers. Our expertise ensures customers get the service they need when designing, implementing and deploying the business management solution. Our team of technical team has great expertise with web-based and instructor-led training opportunities and certifications.
What is PointStar’s Deployment Methodology for NetSuite?
PointStar’s approach to project management is based on tried and tested principles of implementing for our clients. The structured approach means that clients are fully supported throughout the process and are clear on their actions to make the project a success. Our 7-step approach enables a weekly progression to enable clients to go live and maximise the benefits of the system within 3-months.