ERP Consultant - NetSuite
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Lead the NetSuite Implementation across all functional groups (Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, eCommerce, Fulfillment, etc.) coordinate with IT and NetSuite consultants for the successful implementation of the core modules.
- Use project management expertise to ensure task completion and deadlines are met.
- Analyze business problems to be solved with automated systems and lead the execution of projects to successful completion.
- Provides business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, increase efficiency and meets business and user requirements.
- Provides consultation to functional users in the area of automated systems and leads cross-functional teams to address business/system issues and projects.
- Roll-out training users.
- Pre-sales demo setup and functional consultation.
- Strong project management and business analysis background.
- In-depth knowledge of implementing NetSuite or other similar ERP Systems, i.e. SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Strong change management expertise.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.