Chrome devices for meetings
Chrome devices are fast, secure, and cost-effective computers that run Chrome as an operating system.
- 5th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- HDMI and DisplayPort++
- 4x USB3.0
- Ethernet and built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Automatically switches resolution based on available bandwidth
- Autofocus lens
- Automatic low-light correction
Microphone / Speaker
- Wideband frequency response
- Built-in DSP for speech clarity
- Omni-directional microphone with noise filter
- Mute, end call and volume buttons
- Full QWERTY keypad on rear
- RF based (no line of sight necessary
- Nano-sized USB adapter
Benefits of Chrome for Work
Meetings with anyone
Invite colleagues, customers or partners to join your meeting. All they need is the meeting link.
Easy to deploy and manage
Deploy in minutes and manage devices easily from the web-based Chrome management.
Works with other VC systems
Integrates with Intercall, UberConference and Vidyo to work with existing phone and video conferencing systems.
Meet with colleagues on laptops, tablets, or smartphones using Google Hangouts.
Integrates with G Suite (Google Apps)
Automatically create and join meetings directly from Google Calendar.
Share your screen or presentation without clunky cords. Just type g.co/present into your browser.